Thursday, October 30, 2008

A bucketload of Pics

So my sister, Jen, she does this cool thing where she takes 10 pictures on the 10th. But being her older brother, I feel I must one up her. So here's my shallow attempt at that by posting NEARLY 30 PICTURES ON THE 30TH.

These are just pictures that I've taken (except for the Comicon pics - they come from a friend of Amy's, John Muto - a very cool cat) over the past few months. Enjoy. Because, dangit, there's more than ten.

I don't know why, but the way Audrey put her hand while she threw a fit was fascinating to me. More on that FIT later.
Zane gearing up for a big walk for adopted kids.
Watchoo lookin' at?
Audrey getting all her food stolen from her by some mean goats.
And here's the FIT.
This is actually a costume. This guy was walking around Comicon like this. August will think it's awesome. I do too.
Dude. Just... Dude.
Rawk creature for all the geeks.
Some other kind of goblin thing. They really go all out at Comicon.
Thank God for that too. Aliens don't know how to use toilets and end up leaving a very messy situation.
Audrey and Mom create with chalk.
Big spider outside our place.
Zane, doing his best Kiss/Prince impression.
Audrey and her good friend playing in the mist at the zoo.
A gorilla butt for Hazel.
Here she is when she's not in a fit.
I forget what they're called, but don't they look like some sort of alien deer?
There's the full package. Tiniest little legs this side of a supermodel.
Giraffe's got them some loooong tongues.
LET ME OUT!!!!
Audrey at school with Angelina Ballerina.
Nothing better than a hose and some water on a hot LA day.
Here's Zane's newest Olympic sport.

There you go. Really, this all comes from my finally finding the cord that allows me to dump pics from our camera. That and this is how I spend my hiatus.

3 comments:

Dana said...

My favorite...the fit :)

Kate Rudd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Rudd said...

Okay. I was fine until I got to the one of the really big spider.
Speaking of aliens..it looked like its legs were fused together..
Seriously. Nightmares.

Looking at Audrey's 'fit moves', I'm thinking she and one of my daughters would be great friends. ;)