Sunday, March 25, 2007

WHAT NOT TO WEAR

Audrey, my 2 year old, has taken a liking to a sparkly silver wand topped with a star.

Throughout the day she waved her glittery wand painting invisible circles in the air. She twirled her princess twirls with her wonderful wand held high. She wished her determined wishes while pointing her magical stick straight at ME chanting:

"I wish, I wish, upon a star to make my mommy's black clothes go away and pretty new pink ones be here."

So there ya have it.
My two year old has issues with my wardrobe.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

i have been asked to change out of my black clothes to put on "something with color....PLEEEEEASE!" by hazel many-o-times.

Anonymous said...

oh too funny!

Kate Rudd said...

she's blogging again! i think i am,too..we'll see if i can keep it up! i *loved* your book-club post. i've always been scared of bookclubs like i'm scared of scrap-booking parties..but you make me want to try.
:)
good to hear you again, friend!

palomarace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
palomarace said...

j~ that's so funny! I guess hazel and audrey will be in colorful bliss soon enough when they see each other eh? You and I can just hide in a dark corner together decked out in our black clothes until they manage to turn us from the dark side. ;)

k~ yay! I am glad your blogging again too. I always love your words.

I too, am scared of scrap-booking parties!!!