skip to main | skip to sidebar

palomarace

life in LA as I know it.

Friday, March 30, 2007

I LIKE THIS QUOTE

"The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children."

Elain Heffner, O Magazine, May 2003
Posted by palomarace at 9:14 AM
Labels: quotes, Z - A

2 comments:

Deana said...

I like that very much.

11:58 AM
Deana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
11:58 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

blog archive

  • ►  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (104)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • I LIKE THIS QUOTE
      • MY WEEK WAS CONCRETE
      • WHAT NOT TO WEAR
      • KILLER NEW BOOK CLUB!