Friday, May 02, 2008

SO THANKFUL - I'M TONGUE TIED!

So...after waiting two weeks for the biopsy results to come back....

I finally went in to see the oral surgeon again today... and.... everything is FINE!!!!!  phew!!!!

For those of you that don't know, I had a biopsy on my tongue.  the doctors were checking for my  the big C... yup that's right Cancer, but all the tests came back benign and  I am A-OK!!!!!

THANK  YOU GOD!!!!

and thanks everyone for your prayers.  

and of course I can't end this post without  mentioning the care package that I received in the mail. My awesome bro-in-law Justin gave me the most hilarious care package for my TONGUE!!! It included lots of little trinkets like packs of  'shut up' gum, a book of tongue twisters, 'who da man' tongue spray and much more!   But I think the cherry stems...yes, that's right, just the stems had me laughing the hardest!  I laughed so hard,  I was in stitches.  Literally! 
( OK...  that was a  bad pun, I know.)

But seriously I can't thank you all enough for your concern, your prayers and your support!!!!

THANKS!!!



3 comments:

Deana said...

what a great bro-in-law...

good news on the biopsy!

bandwidow said...

SO thrilled for you Amy.

tania said...

oh, amy. that is such good news. what a relief!