Monday, June 02, 2008

Walking around Hollywood

During my lunch at Dex, I always try to walk around to not only lose the HEFT, but to catch the strange sights and sounds that only seem to happen around Hollywood. I walk from Sunset/Gower to Cahuenga up to Hollywood and back again. Strangest people/things every day. Which is one of the many reasons why I love Hollywood. Amy suggested I start taking pictures and logging them on the blog. so... just a short shot to start with. I present to you -- RABBIT MAKING RABBIT graffitti-style.

More to come. I promise.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What?! That's amazing!! Very Cool.

Dana said...

Yay new Scott blogs....I love that we will get to see funny Hollywood sights. Tonight was a night that I thought...man these people in NZ have no idea the crazy world of Hollywood--and plus we get to hear the Scott commentary--that might be my favorite part!