skip to main | skip to sidebar

palomarace

life in LA as I know it.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hammer time

Tonight I got to check off something else off my bucket list. Met Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson at the screening of THE INGLORIOUS BASTARDS.
That's the Hammer, Enzo Castelleri (the director) and Bo Svenson (of Walking Tall II fame). Yet another reason I Love Living In Los Angeles.

(I even got a picture with the Hammer, but in my geeky glee, I didn't save it on my phone. Arrrgh.)
Posted by palomarace at 11:44 PM
Labels: Fred Williamson, I Love Los Angeles, Spaghetti War Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

blog archive

  • ▼  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Funniest Commercial IN THE WORLD!!!
      • Hammer time
      • the Reynolds are walking for Foster Care
      • Another reason I LOVE LA
      • Goyokin - or 'why we can't sit back and not do goo...
      • attention to detail
      • Emmy! Emmy!
      • Truth thru Risk
      • Spidey takes the easy way down
      • Pabst!
      • Bugs on Broadway with the Manys
      • Oooof!
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (104)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (4)