Saturday, April 19, 2008

MY AMAZING KIDDOS

After my oral surgery on Friday, Zane and Audrey came home with roses just to help me feel better. It made me smile. I felt very loved.

Audrey sang me a special song that she made up called "Tofu Doesn't Float"
I clapped excitedly mumbling for more!

Later, Zane emptied the dishwasher, put away his freshly laundered clothes AND took the trash out all on his own accord.

I exclaimed the best I could with my sore mouth...
"Sanks Zane fer helpin' out around the house so much!!!"

Zane responded in his most mature resposible tone...
"Oh sure mom! I just thought I'd help you out by doing what YOU do around the house so you can laze around on the couch like I usually do."

Do I have awesome kids or what?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

don't you just love it when the kids go beyond your expectations? you've raised them well.

Deana said...

how sweet! you are blessed!

Dana said...

You have the most AWESEOME kids!!! I love Audrey's song the best! I wish I could hear that one...let's set up a polly pocket date? Maybe Tuesday night or wednesday night???