Saturday, April 12, 2008

PAYIN' BILLS


Zane sat down at breakfast.

"Mom have you paid the Gravity bill this month?

"uh... we don't have a Gravity bill Zane"

"Oh man!!! I was hoping you forgot to pay the gravity bill so we could just float around today."

5 comments:

debbiearnn said...

Oh my goodness!
Did he REALLY say that?
hahahahahahaha
HAH!
TOO FUNNY!!!

Deana said...

We all need kids like Zane in our lives...how lucky you are to have him!

Hope you find second best to floating around today!

palomarace said...

Yup he said that. I have no idea where he got that from. funny huh?

I agree!!!!
I am super lucky to have him!!!

Dana said...

I love it! How is he that witty and smart? :)
Man I miss you!!! I loved that long comment you left on my page...did her really say that he would be in second grade?:( That is too long. And I love that you typed out all that Aud said to me.

I really really really miss you guys! If you couldn't tell by a whole blog that was about you!

Jennifer said...

look at that boys teeth! he's getting so big.