skip to main | skip to sidebar

palomarace

life in LA as I know it.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What is Cute?

This.
Posted by palomarace at 9:57 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she is so cute I wish I could hug her right now!

4:45 PM
Dana said...

you have got to be kidding me that is the most ADORABLE thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to see her!!! Miss you guys!

4:15 AM
Anonymous said...

Yes! Absolutely adorable.

6:14 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

blog archive

  • ▼  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Zane and the Vulcan
      • Union Station - Fishtank edition
      • Sunset Junction - The Puppet Edition
      • What is Cute?
      • Unicorns and Rainbows
      • Jaywalking in LA
      • this hurts, this hurts
      • I WENT TO SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!
      • NIGHT AT THE LARGO
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (104)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (4)