life in LA as I know it.
you're a natural, love the pic's
Just stopping in to say hi, Amy! What amazing pictures!
oh, Audrey, what's wrong?did Zane find all those bugs?beautiful pictures Amy!
thanks guys.Believe it or not I found the bugs!!! HA! Zane was so proud!Audrey got wet. We told her it was fun to get wet and she said "Oh! ok!" and scooted off giggling... kids...
mental note:add Eaton Canyon to the list of future must-see family adventure places.Beautiful!
Dmmit! I can't believe I missed doing this for the THIRD month in a row! Gah!
I love that you are doing this now too! It is so fun to have you back in blog worldAnd I just read your Target post to me! That made me smile so big that you and Zane were in Target for me the day I needed Target:) I love you! And your family!!!
I forgot to comment on the fact that I LOVE aud's new hair cut!! Tell her I think she is BEEEAUUUUTIFUL!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you're a natural, love the pic's
Just stopping in to say hi, Amy! What amazing pictures!
oh, Audrey, what's wrong?
did Zane find all those bugs?
beautiful pictures Amy!
thanks guys.
Believe it or not I found the bugs!!! HA! Zane was so proud!
Audrey got wet. We told her it was fun to get wet and she said "Oh! ok!" and scooted off giggling... kids...
mental note:
add Eaton Canyon to the list of future must-see family adventure places.
Beautiful!
Dmmit! I can't believe I missed doing this for the THIRD month in a row! Gah!
I love that you are doing this now too! It is so fun to have you back in blog world
And I just read your Target post to me! That made me smile so big that you and Zane were in Target for me the day I needed Target:) I love you! And your family!!!
I forgot to comment on the fact that I LOVE aud's new hair cut!! Tell her I think she is BEEEAUUUUTIFUL!
Post a Comment