Thursday, March 13, 2008

UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT literally

So According to Facebook and the LAist... at 10 pm on March 21st all who want to dance to the beat of a different drum are to meet at the Subway station of Hollywood and Highland, insert ear buds and then crank up your best dance playlist and ...DANCE!!!

Supposedly you dance for a while and THEN everyone gets on the subway train to the next station to do it all over again.

Here is the mobile dance scene in Liverpool a few years back:


This sounds SO FUN to me!!! Anyone up for a little underground dancing?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Goodness Me! I can totally see A and Z getting into that...you guys should totally do it!

Deana said...

do it do it do it!

Dana said...

Are you going to do it! I think for sure this should be a Reynolds family outing....I wish I was there! I would so be going with you :)