life in LA as I know it.
Ewwww! NO WAY and I LOVE Ice Cream....I would for sure not eat any from them and if I had kids I wouldn't let them:)I emailed you with the numberLove you!
ummmm, no!love the new banner...it looks great.i wanted to comment on your last post...i'm so glad you got to the bottom of it all...you never know!
dana- the kids just love the lolis thanks so much! I did not get the number for some reason. Can't wait to chat!jen-thanks. I'm playing around with taking pics again.btw...It was SO Great to talk with you the other day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ewwww! NO WAY and I LOVE Ice Cream....I would for sure not eat any from them and if I had kids I wouldn't let them:)
I emailed you with the number
Love you!
ummmm, no!
love the new banner...it looks great.
i wanted to comment on your last post...i'm so glad you got to the bottom of it all...you never know!
dana- the kids just love the lolis thanks so much! I did not get the number for some reason. Can't wait to chat!
jen-thanks. I'm playing around with taking pics again.
btw...It was SO Great to talk with you the other day.
Post a Comment