Wednesday, April 04, 2007

MR. PLAYTATO HEADS

The kids and I had a lazy day at home. We got out the Play-Doh and the Mr. Potato Head parts and went to town.
Here's what Audrey came up with:

Here's what Zane created:

and then came Carrot Boy

Keeping with the vegetable theme...

I made Lettuce Guy:

Now...on that note lettuce leaf this post before I produce some really bad puns, because I bean feeling them coming on for a while now and they are beginning to squash my brain. I think I may need some peas and quiet. What do ya think?

5 comments:

Deana said...

Ha ha ha how corny! ;)

Anonymous said...

what a cornucopia of talent! ;-0

palomarace said...

I yam so glad you guys commented. It is gourd to hear all the additional puns. They just kale me. You really beet me to the punch with the corn references.

Deana said...

I think you win! You are full of the puns!

Jennifer said...

you are a great mom!