Wednesday, May 30, 2007

DANCIN' Z

It's either feast or famine in this blog I guess... there's never a video and now two in a row... yikes!
Well, with Zane's Vidster out from the weekend, I managed to catch him in one of his moments.
Sorry it's so grainy and kinda dark... that's the nature of the Vidster.


8 comments:

debbiearnn said...

HAH!
I love his moves!
He's gonna kill you one day for posting this though...won't he?
:-)

palomarace said...

After he first watched it... he said are you going to put it on your blog? I asked him he wanted me to and with great enthusiasm he yelled "YES YES YES!"... but I am sure one day looking back he will insist I remove it.

Jennifer said...

dude! the kid's got talent...and he knows when to stop!
good stuff.

Deana said...

he's such a star!

bandwidow said...

on tempo and everything!

debbiearnn said...

Make sure the Z-man knows he's famous with all your blog friends!!!
:-)

tania said...

love all the hip action! great dancing zane!

Anonymous said...

Aiden laughed and wanted to watch Zane with his dancing a couple of times.
He wants to tell Zane, "Your dancing is funny."