Friday, May 04, 2007

MY 2¢ ON STINKINESS

Zane spilled a small bottle of milk in the car earlier this week. The 70 degree weather we've been having was just the perfect temperature to bake the spillage into a ripe huge, enveloping vomit inducing smell. Just rolling down the windows and talking to Zane's teacher from the curb as I picked Zane up from school caused his teacher to back away rapidly in disgust. "Oh, don't mind us we're just the smelly family!"

Well, I found this stuff called 'Kids and Pets' that I just squirted onto the spoiled spill under the seat and by the end of the day the smell was GONE, completely gone. So there you go a little tid bit from the smelly family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little tip is actually PRICELESS!!! As we speak there is a very stinky poopoo shoe in our car which we don't drive very often but did last night. Dante was the lucky one. Let's just say, I am not looking forward to going back in there...