Saturday, May 05, 2007

POTTY TRAINED!

It is official... Audrey has gone a whole week not wearing diapers during the daytime! It is a whole new era for us!

No more of my running around after her with a diaper in hands as if the diaper has come alive and the opening of the diaper has become a mouth singing:

"I like lil' buts and I can not lie,
I like to keep them dry
If you do pee,
oh you will see
that you will stay real dry."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Audrey!

debbiearnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debbiearnn said...

hooRAYYY!!!!
Here's to freedom from diaper bags!!!!

bandwidow said...

no diaper bags, just lot's and lot's of changes of clothes!!! congrats! it's so freeing, i so much prefer knowing where every bathroom is within a 10 mile radius than changing a diaper! just think what you can do with that extra $30 a month!