ann-krestene - I hear Madagascar Hissing cockroaches LOVE seattle. The twin roachies will have such a good life there with Jen. Don't ya think?! That jen she's such a pal!
anonymous- seeing as I do not have six legs, a thorax, antenna and breathing holes on my back, the answer to the question about my being a grandma would be uhhhhhh..... NO!
lilia~ ha! YES! please bring your roach motel and take these things far far away from here. I hear they love NYC too. You and jen will have to fight over who gets what though.
jen- but they love to cuddle. you'll be alright!
the babies are super small, the size of a pin head. I could squash them with no crunch very easily. hmmmmmmm? very tempting!
and yes, Zane is very excited about the new additions. His response was when he first found out was "Oh GREAT! now I can have LOTS of roaches". and my response to that was "Uhhhh no you can't."
If they live, we will give them to a museum, zoo, or his school. I am not keeping a colony of roaches. I do have my limits!
6 comments:
congratulations? you can pawn them off on jen when she comes next week...
yeah, Yeah! We'll put 'em in August's bags. He'll never know...
does this make you a grandma?
Should I pack my roach motel when I come down?
;-)
oh.
my.
no!
please tell me we will not be sleeping with the roaches...please...
what do the babies look like? zane must be in heaven!
ann-krestene -
I hear Madagascar Hissing cockroaches LOVE seattle.
The twin roachies will have such a good life there with Jen. Don't ya think?!
That jen she's such a pal!
anonymous-
seeing as I do not have six legs, a thorax, antenna and breathing holes on my back, the answer to the question about my being a grandma would be uhhhhhh..... NO!
lilia~
ha! YES! please bring your roach motel and take these things far far away from here. I hear they love NYC too. You and jen will have to fight over who gets what though.
jen-
but they love to cuddle. you'll be alright!
the babies are super small, the size of a pin head. I could squash them with no crunch very easily. hmmmmmmm? very tempting!
and yes, Zane is very excited about the new additions. His response was when he first found out was "Oh GREAT! now I can have LOTS of roaches". and my response to that was "Uhhhh no you can't."
If they live, we will give them to a museum, zoo, or his school. I am not keeping a colony of roaches. I do have my limits!
Post a Comment