Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TIME TO CELEBRATE

It has been a long and bumpy journey over the past few years, but Scott came home last night with the official news that he is now a WRITER on the Showtime show DEXTER.

Woooo Hooooo! I am so excited for him and so completely grateful for his new position.
This is cause to celebrate!

8 comments:

bandwidow said...

so happy for you guys! so great jen and the kids will be there to help you celebrate!

Deana said...

hip hip hooray! congrats scott!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Scott! Have fun with family this week!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!!! This is absolute AWESOMENESS!!! I am so happy for your whole family....YAY!!!! Scott.

Jose L. Arroyo said...

that is fantastic news! congratulations.

stinkowoman said...

That is soooooooooooooooo exciting! It is what we've been praying for! Stability is good! Congrats Scott!!!

tania said...

congratulations!!! what great news!

Bloomin' said...

WHAT!? THAT'S SO FREAKIN' COOL! Please congratulate him for me, okay? That's awesome. I'm really happy for him.