Monday, August 20, 2007

I BEARLY MADE IT OUT OF THE SEQUOIA FOREST ALIVE!

... and not because of the bears... but because I was in single mom mode with two rambunctious kids out in the middle of the mountains for a whole week. It was CA-RAZY hard! Scott could not join us because he was working... I was super sad to say the least!!!!

The kids and I did manage to have some fun moments together, I'll post more about our camping trip later. Here is the beautiful place where we just came from. And yes! I did see bears!

3 comments:

Deana said...

It looks beautiful! Glad you made it out in one piece!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it...glad the bears kept their distance ;-).

Jennifer said...

oh dang! i need to call you. you are brave beyond your years and a wonderful mom for taking your children into the forest all by yourself. you are amazing.