Thursday, August 02, 2007

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE

Ok, I am so addicted to this show. I can't help it! I love it! Maybe my hidden inner dancer is living vicariously through these performers, I don't know, but WOW! you can bet I won't miss a single episode. Tonight they are revealing who America voted off last night.

Boy, I sure hope it is not Sabra, Dominic, Lauren or Pasha. They are my faves.

If I could forecast the winner, I think Sabra will probably go all the way and take home the title of "America's Favorite Dancer" this year, but you just never can tell with these types of things now, can you?
.
Do you watch the show? Who are your favorites?
Who do YOU think will win?

Well, I gotta go... it show time on "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"

Here is Lauren and Pasha doing hip hop a few weeks back.


Here is Sabra and Dominic doing the jive which also aired a few weeks ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's it gonna take? (ask me the rest...)

debbiearnn said...

too bad on the breakers' goodbye...
although what was up with Dominic hugging all over the host???

palomarace said...

awwww.... l'll miss Dominic, he was so funny, but probably the right choice considering the other guys, and how absolutely amazing they are.

Dominic does love himself some Kat Deeley huh?

Jennifer said...

i'm in it for danny and sabra. but i agree with you...lauren is pretty great too...it gets harder and harder to pick which one should go home as they're all sooooo amazing!

Anonymous said...

Where the rest. New blog!! new Blog!!