...that is, until the other day, when I walked into Audrey's bedroom and to my surprise, I discovered the happy-go-lucky, conical Wheezy family sitting around shooting the breeze over some tea and toast.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
THE WHEEZY FAMILY
So as I mentioned in one of my previous posts titled "My week in the Sequoias", Audrey collected an arm full of pine cones while hiking one day in the forest. She creatively gave them all individual fancy names, but as a whole, the group of pine cones became the Wheezy family. After our hike that day, I assumed she dropped all the pine cones to the ground before heading back to our camp site as I had not seen hide nor hair of the pine cones since that day on the trail...
...that is, until the other day, when I walked into Audrey's bedroom and to my surprise, I discovered the happy-go-lucky, conical Wheezy family sitting around shooting the breeze over some tea and toast.
...that is, until the other day, when I walked into Audrey's bedroom and to my surprise, I discovered the happy-go-lucky, conical Wheezy family sitting around shooting the breeze over some tea and toast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is too stinking cute!
Absolutely precious!
so fun to get a peek into your child's creative imagination. there's the proof that kids don't need all those toys that are spilling out of their closets!
don't you love it?!
Post a Comment