Friday, August 31, 2007

THE SWELTERING LAST DAYS OF SUMMER

It has been 105/106 degrees the last two days and today is supposed to be no different ... so in hopes of escaping the unbearable heat, we are off to the beach once again where it is forecasted to reach a crisp temp of 85 degrees there at the shore. Jeesh! it is HOT here in So Cal!!!!!

Next week both kids start school. Yes, that's right folks...BOTH kids. Audrey starts preschool. She will go just three days for a few hours each day. She is SOOOOO excited to finally be in school. She has been looking forward to it for over a year now.

Well, we are off to cooler grounds...
Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Deana said...

Whoa...two kids in school?!!?!? What will you do with yourself????

Kate Rudd said...

Wow. I just caught up on some of your summer blogging, and I have been missing a LOT! One of the things I love most about you, amy, is your willingness to have adventures with your kids..small everyday ones like exploring the farmer's market of checking out bugs, hanging out at the beach..and HUGE ones like a week in the sequoias! You are a brave and beautiful mom, and your kids are so lucky to have you. They look so happy in these pictures. :) My Ginger just started preschool and Willow starts first grade Tues..life is good here. :)

palomarace said...

d- I know huh? Well - One thing for sure -I need to get myself to the gym!!! Also I have another design job lined up- small but a job non-the less!

k- thanks so much for your kind words. you are so sweet. It's crazy that our kids are both in school huh?