oh my! my head just fell off as a result of the cutness overload!! did scott mention i saw him and the kids yesterday? neither of them would acknowledge me! hahah!
Jessica!!!! it is so good to hear from you!!! I tried to call you, but I guess you have a new number. Call me, so we can figure out a time to get together!! I MISS YOU!!
6 comments:
now THAT is cute.
"Mella, mella, mella...."
or was that
"Melly, melly, melly" ???
she is so cute and looking so BIG!!!!
Life iz but a deem Audrey Star!
yes i love the melly melly melly part too!
oh my! my head just fell off as a result of the cutness overload!! did scott mention i saw him and the kids yesterday? neither of them would acknowledge me! hahah!
ps. i must see you soon, or else bad things might happen!
Jessica!!!! it is so good to hear from you!!!
I tried to call you, but I guess you have a new number. Call me, so we can figure out a time to get together!! I MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment