Friday, November 09, 2007
1ST WEEK OF WORK
This week has been a L O N G first week. I worked 12 hours today. I am exhausted. All week long I have been trying to cram every last ounce of info I need to learn for this new job into my tired little brain. The girl that I am replacing has been teaching me the past five days. She has done a fantastic job instructing me, but there is just SO much to know. Today was her last day. Monday I am on my own. I feel pretty confident in things, but there is always the learning curve which tends to find you in uncomfortable, embarrassing situations sometimes... Ugh. I hope that does not happen. Well, I am glad that I have the weekend to recoup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hope your second week is going well, friend!
and did your weekend just fly by? i've always hated the night before i have to work.
Post a Comment