Sunday, November 04, 2007

BROTHERLY LOVE

Zane~ "Hey Audrey, do you know what lying is?"

Audrey~ "no"

Zane ~ "It is like if your mom asks you how your day was and you say you were good, but really you were a bully at school... well, that would be lying"

Audrey~ "oh"

Zane~ "lying is very bad"

Audrey~ "why?"

Zane~ "because it makes you have yucky in your heart"

Audrey~ "oh"

*silence*

Audrey ~ "I won't lie Zane"

*silence*

Audrey~ "I don't want to have a yucky in my heart."

7 comments:

bandwidow said...

beautiful

Deana said...

ohhhhhh...just so sweet.

debbiearnn said...

beautiful...

tania said...

i might just have to use zane's explanation someday. how sweet to share that with his sister.

Bloomin' said...

I'd be havin' some yucky in my heart if I said that wasn't sweet.

Anonymous said...

How precious.
Grama Kate

Dana said...

Are you kidding me?!?! How are they that so cute and sweet! What a great big brother...it was my brother that stopped me from making lots of poor choices in High School in college by saying little things like that...they are well on their way!