Yes, the strike is shutting down all productions and sets, but I am not on set. It IS entertainment related however. I'll call ya and tell ya all about it. It's a very secure and consistent job. The strike won't affect our office directly, but sadly it will affect everyone around us.
4 comments:
Those guys are funny! Glad to get a glimpse of the men and women behind the "writers" credits.
I'm curious Amy, from what understand you went back to work on set right? But isn't the strike shutting down all sets?
Yes, the strike is shutting down all productions and sets, but I am not on set. It IS entertainment related however. I'll call ya and tell ya all about it. It's a very secure and consistent job. The strike won't affect our office directly, but sadly it will affect everyone around us.
i'm so glad you posted this.
good to hear them say it!
Post a Comment