Scott the kids and I went to our great friend Jose's birthday party yesterday at his place downtown. It was a significantly special birthday for him this year marking not only his day of birth all those some odd years ago, (Don't worry Jose, I won't say how old you) but one year ago yesterday he was baptized in the ocean and he set off on a whole new journey. Happy Birthday Jose we sure do love you!
Monday, July 23, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSE!
Scott the kids and I went to our great friend Jose's birthday party yesterday at his place downtown. It was a significantly special birthday for him this year marking not only his day of birth all those some odd years ago, (Don't worry Jose, I won't say how old you) but one year ago yesterday he was baptized in the ocean and he set off on a whole new journey. Happy Birthday Jose we sure do love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for making my birthday very special! and thanks for the itunes certificate, yeah!
Post a Comment