Audrey, my three year old was born with two Hemangiomas , (which are bright red, raised birthmarks often referred to as angel kisses) The birthmarks slowly fade and get smaller as kids grow and most times disappear completely between the ages four and ten.
When she was born, she developed a large one on her forehead and a smaller heart shaped one on her jaw line. Well, yesterday she walked out from the bathroom. (I'm guessing she was looking in the mirror.) She was in complete and utter despair with her bangs pushed up and her hand pressed to the top of her head. With great alarm and panic she exclaimed:
"MAMA! MAMA! MY ANGEL KISS HAS DISAPPEARED!!!!!
What happened to it mum?
I MISS my angel kiss so much."
With drama oozing from every tone in her voice she continued...
"Will it E-VER be red again?"
With that, she hung her head and walked away clasping her tiny hand tightly around her jaw, mumbling:
"At least I still have this one!"
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my gosh... she's so cute!!!
that is so sweet. el has a silver-dollar-sized one on the inside of her thigh that we refer to as "her flower," as it is bright red and flower shaped. It's slowly fading too, I'm kind of sad to see it go too.
aaaw how sweet!
what a little drama princess!
very touching :)
how funny that she just now noticed it was changing color!
audrey star!
Post a Comment