Sunday, September 30, 2007

DEXTER DAYS

We went to the DEXTER wrap party last night. The show just finished filming the second season, and the only way to end a season right in the TV industry is... throw a big ole' soiree.


We arrived in Hollywood and found a dark swanky staircase that led us to our destination. At the top of the stairs, we were greeted by the show's very own Lt. Laguerta and Esmee deep in discussion. As Scott and I Turned the corner, we entered the dimly lit room defined by brick walls which were decorated simply with flat screen TVs that looped candid shots of the crew making the magic happen. A mass of people mingled about the bar. We found some of Scott's good friends and talked with them for a while. As we yammered away about all the goings on of the show, Masuka the forensics tech walked by, followed by his posse. Detective Doakes was stoically sitting at the bar, where he had comfortably taken his throne. He owned that bar stool only like Doakes could do. As Doakes sat contently, Detective Batista floated through the crowd smiling chatting it up with everyone. I really liked Batista a lot. He is such a great guy. Here we are with the Detective himself.


Tonight, TONIGHT is the night that Dexter premieres on Showtime! . We are having a crew of people over to watch the much anticipated second season. I am SO EXCITED! The show is absolutely great. Ohhhhhh!!! I can't wait to see what happens this season!

3 comments:

tania said...

that is all so very exciting, amy!

Jennifer said...

trey and i just sat down last night to watch the season opener. we loved it...can't wait for next week.

Anonymous said...

Cripes. What'd I miss?