Thursday, September 13, 2007

I 'FELT' IT WAS DONE!

I just finished the banner a few hours ago. YAAAAAAAY!!!!!
The banner goes to the judges tomorrow evening!
I'll let ya know how it stacks up against the competition.


So what do ya think?

7 comments:

bandwidow said...

I am speechless! Amy, that is fantastic, I will fall over if someone wins out ahead you!

Anonymous said...

In my country, we are to be having needings for peoples of your worth and wellbeingness who can for to be creativeness! Futbol am and are always being the way for the world, with or without the using of the furry masked persons -- but this can be for the making of it all, SEE THE GIANT BENNARNESS!!! And all from you? Yes! Yes! You see the ways for which we can representedness our team, the Srappnotchtiks! With the balls too? Only for the use of tinfoil? What you say? We can be the offerrers of gold. Preciaous metals. What is it to be?

Jose L. Arroyo said...

a masterpiece, you did a fantastic job! Zane must be proud

Anonymous said...

you rock...that is just amazing! but don't go volunteering for much else...you may be making uniforms next week!

debbiearnn said...

I love it!
not too bad for the "newbie"!!!
I'm SURE you've made Zane proud!

I guess it's on a PVC frame?
And it gets carried WHERE? and HOW? on a pvc frame?

palomarace said...

thanks guys!

yes zane IS proud. to quote him..."wow mom"

and yes it is on a pvc frame. I will connect the stand to the frame on game days for it to stand on our side of the field and it is also carried in a parade by the team on saturday.

Jennifer said...

you are amazing. i am awestruck.