Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OUR 12th YEAR MANTRA

One of the things Scott gave me for our anniversary the other day was a card.
I know... a card is a card right? so what.
He did surprise me with gifts too.
But, this simple card moved me deeply.
I just love what it says... and
I absolutely love the one who gave to me.


I SO want our life to look like this:

risk
more than others think is safe,

care
more than others think is wise,

dream
more than others think is practical

expect
more than others think is possible.


-cadet maxim

5 comments:

Dana said...

This was such a sweet Blog...thanks for sharing your life with me! I love you and your family...when I am NZ you guys will be so hard to be away from. I will LOVE checking your blog so much!

Love you!

bandwidow said...

that's lovely, congrats.

Deana said...

happy anniversary!

i love the words from that card!

tania said...

wow, 12 years! happy anniversary! and many many more!

Jennifer said...

12 years.
whew! you guys are all those words and more.