skip to main | skip to sidebar

palomarace

life in LA as I know it.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

THREE WORDS...

...Peter Bjorn and John
(ok so it's four)

I saw them in concert last night!

LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Peter is one crazy, fun dancer!
And the girl from the group 'Clientele' who sings in the song "Young Folks" is so stinkin' cute!



I had such a good time!
Posted by palomarace at 8:41 AM
Labels: music, night life

1 comment:

bandwidow said...

that's kind of mesmerizing to watch

4:16 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

blog archive

  • ►  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (104)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • DEXTER DAYS
      • OUR 12th YEAR MANTRA
      • AS GEORGE MICHAEL SAYS, YOU GOTTA HAVE FAITH
      • JAMES CLOWN
      • LA SIGNS
      • THREE WORDS...
      • BEAKS AND TREES
      • KEEPIN' UP WITH THE SOCCER MOMS
      • I 'FELT' IT WAS DONE!
      • JUST CALL ME "THE NEWBIE"
      • FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL
      • YOU KNOW IT'S HOT WHEN 97° FEELS COOL
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (4)