Now, on to the cookies:
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Happy Valentines Day
The kids and I spent the better part of the evening making Valentines day cookies for Zane's class tomorrow while listening to all the songs that begin with LOVE on my ipod. (Only had to skip over one song by Nine Inch Nails. Apparently, Mr. Reznor's not too keen on love.)
Now, on to the cookies:

I had to tell Zane that he could only make a few of the rice krispie treats 'bloody valentines'. Finally, here's Audrey getting on 'The Love Train' after eating too much rice krispie treats. Marshmallow heaven...
Time to go. "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division has just popped on. Happy Valentines!!! (the kept man)
Now, on to the cookies:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow.
you ARE the best dad.
:-)
Oh how I miss themed bake nights at the Reynolds! I could just hear Zane wanting to do more bloody valentine cookies!
ha! my bloody valentine! you got any of that on your ipod?
Post a Comment