It was SCOOPS day again. Here's what we ended up consuming. NOTE: ZANE IS NOW THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTAR OF THE FLAVORS. SO FORGIVE THE ANGLES AND CAMERA CORDS...

Vegan Raspberry & Balsamic Vinegar for Audrey. (I think she just went for color alone -- but she devoured it in a brainfreeze fashion. )

Maple Brownie Marshmallow was Zane's pick. Mmmmmm.... marshmallows.

I went for the Mint Chips - made with those amazing Girl Scout cookies - with Hazelnut Coffee underneath the top scoop (not pictured.)
We called up our good friends, the Rynesses to make it a homework party. Cameron and Zane compared their adding skills as Gar recounted how he got a new pair of cleats from the Superbowl...

Then Gar taught the kids how to use 'the Finger.' Thanks Gar. That'll come in real handy.

I think Gar had four scoops of ice cream. Quite a lot, but not as much as another friend, Chad who ate a whopping 8 scoops of ice cream, claiming he couldn't decide which flavor to go for.
While there, my Dad, who lives in Michigan, called to tell me that he's living in a winter wonderland. Snow, cold, people driving down the highway at speeds up to 25 miles per hour. I was like, yeah, right -- It's a wonder that you could live in that land as we sat outdoors eating Scoops in our t-shirts.
While I won't miss the picketing, if this strike is over, I will miss our days in the sun over at Scoops. Sigh.
3 comments:
Seriously, Gar, "the finger" what is happening in LA?!
And yet once again I do wish I was there with the kids doing homework and eating scoops!
i can't believe the sun you guys have! i try to make myself feel better by not really thinking about all the warm rays you guys get...i sit here in my wet rainy city wishing i could go out in the sun and eat ice cream. that idea is so far from my thoughts.
Yeah, Jen. Today - 72 degrees and sunny. We spent the afternoon at the zoo petting nubain goats. Nuuuuubian Goooooooats.
Post a Comment