Either God's got some sort of promise for LA or LA is really, really gay. (the kept man)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that the "kept man" has brought us all up to speed. Scott, I will say this. I can't imagine how difficult the strike has been for you, taking that much time off of your work and career, but let me share this. I remember my dad returned to school for 3 years and my mom was the primary "breadwinner." I was Zane's age. I loved that time with my dad. I can see us at the beach, the park, doing hw together, cooking, etc... So, just to encourage you, know that your children have loved this time with you, and they will horde it in a special place in their memories. -Carrie
4 comments:
I love that the "kept man" has brought us all up to speed.
Scott, I will say this. I can't imagine how difficult the strike has been for you, taking that much time off of your work and career, but let me share this. I remember my dad returned to school for 3 years and my mom was the primary "breadwinner." I was Zane's age. I loved that time with my dad. I can see us at the beach, the park, doing hw together, cooking, etc... So, just to encourage you, know that your children have loved this time with you, and they will horde it in a special place in their memories.
-Carrie
i think it may be a bit of both...mostly the gay part though.
thanks for kind words, Carrie. It's been a lot of work, challengng at times, but overall, good.
And Yes, Jen. You're absolutely right. (the kept man)
Are you freakin' kidding me....I am laughing out loud as I sit in NZ wondering how the heck you come up with these things...NICE
Post a Comment